- SEND YOUR PET TO THE RAINBOW BRIDGE IN A DIGNIFIED, RESPECTFUL, LOVING, AND SAFE MANNER. Provide a peaceful service for all the love your pet has given.
- Our pets are family and a plastic bag or hole in the ground doesn’t adequately honor or protect our pets remains. Frequently an educational experience for children.
- Europe's #1 PET CASKET. 10,000+ satisfied customers, absolute commitment to service and quality control.
Contrary to popular belief, biodegradable caskets are not safe. They leave our pets exposed to scavengers.
Don’t allow other animals to access your beloved pet after it is buried.
The toxins in most euthanasia anesthetics are enough to kill other pets or scavengers. Keeping them available in the ground is not safe.
- STRONG, SECURE, AND DURABLE. Not your ordinary plastic - will not crack, bend, or break during/after burial. Rest assured about the safety of your pet’s resting place. Suitable for dogs, cats, and other animals.
- AIR-TIGHT, WATER-TIGHT, & NON-BIODEGRADABLE. Protects against scavengers and eliminates the risk of environmental contamination.
- Biodegradable caskets are not safe for the environment if your pet has been euthanized due to the chemicals in euthanasia anesthetics and drugs.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If you don’t like it, simply return it for a 100% refund. No questions asked.
This economy polystyrene pet casket is a cost-effective yet high-quality solution for respectfully sending your beloved companion off to the rainbow bridge.
The exterior shell is composed of two-piece, high-impact polystyrene for sealing and protection.
It is air-tight, water-tight to ensure maximum protection for your beloved animal companion. Each casket includes double-sided sealing tape for permanent sealing.
Pet Burial Casket Features:
Made of high-impact polystyrene and tested under the most extreme conditions - will not crack, bend, or break during/after burial.
Non-biodegradable, air-tight, and water-tight - safe from scavengers and prevents environmental risks. No additional vaulting necessary
Adhesive roll is included to ensure permanent sealing
Pet Cremation Caskets available in three sizes:
Small: Inside Dimensions: 46’’x 25"x 20" cm, Outside Dimensions: 54” x 33” x 22” cm
Medium: Inside Dimensions: 61" x 30" x 20" cm, Outside Dimensions: 69” x 38” x 23” cm
Large: Inside Dimensions: 81" x 40" x 28" cm, Outside Dimensions: 91” x 50” x 30” cm
How do I know which casket size is suitable for my pet?
For casket length, please measure distance from tip of pet's nose to the base of it's tail.
For casket width, please measure distance from pet's knees to the top of it's back.
For casket height, please measure distance from outside of shoulder to the outside of the opposite shoulder.
Still not sure which size to order?
If you're not sure which size to order, we always recommend customers to order one size larger if they're not 100% confident. This will prevent the need to deal with returns and will allow for enough space to put a toy and other belongings inside the casket too.
I worry it will arrive after my pet has passed away. What do I do?
If you're concerned that your pet casket will not arrive on time, please contact your local veterinarian. Most veterinarians offer the free service to store your pet until you've had time to make proper arrangements.